We've put together a Wish List of all the things that our families may need, and things that would be considered a generous gift. Please know that we will only give these items to families that we know could truly use them. Thank you for your generosity!
Wish List Items/Suggestions:
- Grocery gifts cards (grocery stores in North Durham include Loblaws/Presidents Choice stores, Foodland, Food Basics)
- Gas gift cards
- Movie passes
- New/ Gently Used Electronics (Game consoles, tvs, tablets,cellphones ipods/mp3 players)
- New/Gently Used Furniture in good condition
- New/Gently used clothes (specifically requested girls shirts size large, pants/shorts size 8 or 10, and girls socks)
- New/Gently Used toys, games, books
Just recently, a community member attended a Blue Jays Game with some of our Bigs and Littles and one of our Littles wanted a signed baseball so bad...so this generous lady bought it for him (and a few other baseball goodies) and he was so happy and grateful!
If there is something else that you have that you would like to donate to a family, please let me know!
Krista 905-985-3733 ext. 4